Requirements For Visiting Skydivers
If you are visiting Oahu and wish to make a jump with us you must have the following:
• All visiting skydivers will need approval by Bryan Stanley Operations Manager
• A current USPA membership
• C license and 200 jumps minimum - NO EXCEPTIONS
• Your own rig with AAD required
• A current log book (hard copy)
• Reserve sealed by a certified rigger
• Always marginal weather conditions need approval
• A current logbook is required regardless of licensing or jump numbers.
We offer jumps (14,000 to 15,000 FT) aboard one of our 2 (caravan) SUPERVAN 900s!
• Jump ticket (airplane): $50
• Bring your own certified equipment, no rental available
• Full service rigging loft on site
• Coaching available
• SIS welcome!
• No overnight guests on the airport property
• AAD required
Just Moved To Hawaii?
You are required to have a valid USPA membership. We can train from any level if you have the time necessary to spend with us.
"Gorgeous flight to 14,000ft and tandem skydive in Oahu. The best skydive in Hawaii."
Tandem skydives from 14,000ft!
Highest skydive in Hawaii!