Requirements For Visiting Skydivers
If you are visiting Oahu and wish to make a jump with us you must have the following:
• All visiting skydivers must be approved by our safety team.
• A current USPA membership
• C license and 200 jumps minimum
• Your own rig with AAD required
• A current log book (hard copy)
• Reserve sealed by a certified rigger
We offer jumps (14,000 to 15,000 FT) aboard one of our 2 (caravan) SUPERVAN 900s!
• Jump ticket (airplane): $50
• Bring your own certified equipment, no rental available
• Full service rigging loft on site
• Coaching available
• SIS welcome!
• No overnight guests on the airport property
• AAD required
Just Moved To Hawaii?
You are required to have a valid USPA membership. We can train from any level if you have the
time necessary to spend with us.