Adventure on the North Shore of Oahu!
Join our experienced staff for an adventure you won't forget with spectacular views of North Shore Oahu!
+1 702 900 4000
4am - 8pm HST
7am - 11pm PST
THE LARGEST FACILITIES IN HAWAII
We welcome you every day from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm (later on weekends) — weather permitting. Conditions are better early in the morning before the wind picks up.
Located on the extreme West North Shore of Oahu, Pacific Skydiving is the most scenic Hawaiian dropzone, conveniently located one hour from Waikiki.
- 94,000 sqft
- on-site cinematography studio
- covered picnic tables
- rigging on-site with shaded packing area
- designated parking (150 stalls)
- close to lodging and camping facilities
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Dillingham Airfield — 68-760 Farrington Hwy.,
Mokuleia/Waialua, HI 96791
t. +1 702-900-4000
DIRECTIONS FROM WAIKIKI
- Take the Freeway H1/201 West
- Take H2 North to the end
- Continue on 803 to Waialua
- At bottom of hill continue straight, past gas station, at round about take the 2nd right onto Farrington putting you in front of Waialua High School.
- Go approx 4 miles; Dillingham Airlfield will be on your left
- Turn left into Dillingham Airlfield East Gate
- Go straight to the 2nd building with the "Pacific Skydiving Center" sign on the big white tent
- Get ready to jump!
Don't park at the first building, it's a different company!